April 10, 2010

little bit sad day

today is parent teacher,s day
haiz
today l go interview for the pengawas
'about 200 ppl come and interview here le lor~'
lol
wish can become pengawas wif joy and nyamuk
and get 7 kk marks
but l think will not become de lah
coz too many ppl liao
haha

teacher tell my mum tat l am too quiet in class
gosh....
every day me and jiekemei talk talk talk in class
quiet?
then teacher says tat 'quiet in asking question lah'
cheh~
so funny~

this afternoon
when l marching
my 眼镜 drop drop drop
till l cant see the road~
then wan xuan say tat l cant go for uniform camp
so bad
cant go liao
cant enjoy de camp
but wan jing says tat she go and ask wan xuan
but if not go me also ok de lah
coz my marching really not so good mah
if go then lose they will blame me de

tonight a math tuition till 10 pm
l think there will be bad thing in me
haiz
today is my bad bad bad day~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment