April 20, 2010

pengawas out liao

pengawas result out liao oo~
but l not in the name list
but
l no sad
coz become a pu tong student
no bad ah
can play play wif my friend
hahahahaha XD

ah boon also no in the name list too
then l ask evelyn
then she said tat when ah boon interview
he so scare
coz last time l ask him about the most scary thing
he said tat is mr lee
then he go interview
is mr lee
he so scare till cant talk
then no in the name list lor

joyce also no in the namelist too
l think tat she will be so sad too
coz last time she told me tat she want become a pengawas too
evelyn, esther hii become pengawas
wish them good good de lah
><

yesterday l forgot 2 bring bottle home
then in chemis lab
ah boon told me tat my bottle is in my class
but l taught tat he was talking to somebody else
then l went out
l found tat my bottle is missing
lol
then l went back 2 take it
after took the bottle
ah boon went back to class liao
l want say thank you to him
but l scare other ppl see it
so l went home say 2 him lor
haha
><
nice day in school altough no become pengawas

No comments:

Post a Comment