May 1, 2010

new day new life

today
piano lesson
one little girl come in 2 the classroom 2 learn piano
but
she look like so crazy
crazy hit the piano
teacher says cannot do this
but she still do it
and shouting there
her bro also like tat
so noisy
haizz
then teachre tell me tat she is zhi bi er tong
dont like many ppl
so ke lian
so
l want 2 thank god
l am so xin fu
dont hav this type of disease

this afternoon
jiekemei ask me go uniform camp
but l already say liao
me no pandai marching
then l march march
jiekemei say me cannot de lah
then l no go 4 the uniform camp lor
captain say tat uniform camp is at 17 and 18 jun
hurray
coz tat time l go camp
if she choose me l also cant go mah
haha

tonight cannot go malam kesenian
l want go lah
coz l dun want go add math tuition
so tired
and go there also make me headache
doing add math question
lol

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment