December 7, 2011

BINGO!!!!

l'm coming again!
Finish enjoying 4 days 3 nights on cruise! It's a little bit boring because most of the activities are for KIDS but not for ME! Awww...Last night my bro and l went to watch spongebob episode abt slay and plankton! Before l'm entering the theatre, the girl outside the theatre told me that this is for KIDS only!!!! l'm totally sad and wanna leave there. But the girl called me and said that l can go in if l want. WOOHOO!!! l ran into the theatre and sat there waiting the show to start. All the chidren looking at me like 'why this age still enter and watch spongebob show with us?'?? Sadness! But luckily l got a 'Gary' sticker after the show! The girl asked me why l'm so shy? OF COURSE! l'm the only teenage girl inside the theatre waiching show with little kids! BUT l DONT care abt it coz l LOVE SPONGEBOB! *wink*

This morning my mum and l went to Galaxy of Star to enjoy the music there. Suddenly my mum asked me wanna play 'lao hu ji' or not. 'Lao hu ji' is like a type of gambling machine for 18 years old and above. At first l stopped my mum form putting money inside the machine coz is wasting of money and boring, but after my mum inserted the notes, she started pressing the button on it. After she pressed one or two times later, my mum asked me to try for it. Then l started pressing NON-STOP on it until all the money finished.

Mum: U said u dun want to play with it oo!
Me : .... but Mum, it's FUN!
Mum: (==)
Me : hahahahahaha XDD

Then we lose S20 in half and hour ==

Today's afternoon l laid on the beach chair on deck watching the sky. Relax myself and sleep for hours because there was nothing to do on cruise! After finish packing all the things and putting the luggage outside my room, going to The Lido to wait for leaving from cruise.
l found a computer in hotel and started playing after putting my luggage in my room! My room num is 810! This hotel is quite nice and have all the facilities l want! Gym, swimming pool, FREE internet...Tomorrow wanna start on diet coz my tummy become larger and larger now! Eating NON-STOP this few days without thinking of my weight...==

JIA YOU Noobie! U can do it!
Wanna stop writing now coz FACEBOOK is waiting for me! 작별 인사! 0(><)0

No comments:

Post a Comment