December 21, 2011

Last day in KL

Today is my last day in kl (shopping). After breakfast, we took monerail and ktm to go to midvalley. Nowaday the ticket of LRT is like token shape. Cool! XD But we juz stay in midvalley abt 2 hours coz clothes were very expensive although it already hav discount on it. Then we took LRT to KLCC coz grace want to go kinokuniya to buy her drawing comic things. Actually we want to go to science centre in KLCC bt the ticket was sold out this day. Aww =(. After that we back to hotel to hav a rest. My legs was going to break down after been walking for hours in shopping mall. Oh ya! Finally l bought a cup of cocoa capuccino from starbuck! Before l come to kl, l told myself l MUST try starbuck coffee ONCE in this trip! I love it so much! Ahahahaha!!!!(so high now). Jacq is now in singapore with qiqi and vivian. Wish u hav a nice trip in singapore ya! Is late now and l'm going to take taxi to LCCT tomorrow! Finally l can back to my lovely home and no need to walk for such a long time to a place! Tomorrow is tong zhi bt my family will not going to celebrate for it coz of some of the reason. I want to eat tan yuan >< >< ><!!! Happy tong zhi to all the visitor of my blog! Stay tune for my next post ya! XD


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment