December 18, 2011

FONOMARAE camp!!

Here am l!! Back from camp!! I hate the camp site so much that l could!! So dirty and many spiders had bath with me. The walls r so dirty till l squeeze there cannot bath freely. Grace saw a cockcroach on her locker. I want to sing a song to describe that camp site. 123...

Dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty ohh~ dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty ah ah~(bo peep bo peep song)

The activites in there fun bt l cant enjoy in there coz a little bit dizzy after been standing under the sun for few minutes witb life jacket. I want to go for rafting!!! Sienz

Then we go for the tarzan obstacle. So scary and l drank some pond water after drop into it. In group l was so quiet and didnt knowing well with group member. Well, that is my character. Now l am on my way to bintang warisan hotel. Stay tune for my next post! Annyeong~


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment