December 22, 2011

My home, SIBU!

Finally back to sibu! Miss sibu so much. Sleep on my bed, lying on the sofa and watching movies...ahahahaha XD (sot sot liao ==) Today is tong zhi bt my daddy is not back home celebrate with us. He was busy-ing in his work. Aww! I miss his big hug hug liao!! My mum and l went to 1 malaysia food festival. There was many ppl went there buying food playing games to win some cutie doll. We bought tang yuan, big intestine with small intestine, long stick of potato chips, fried durian and white bean!! So delicious YUMMY!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comment:

  1. There are food festivals here too. Last year there was a malaysian food festival. And tomorrow there is the Suzuki Night market on at the Queen Vic Market. Go there and you won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete