December 26, 2011

Christmas is over

Christmas is over and l havnt start enjoy it! Havnt finish download christmas song from internet and havnt set christmas song as my ringtone and havnt go to parkson there take photo with christmas tree =( so sad christmas is over. Now every shop in sibu start playing chinese new year song.

Dong dong dong dong qiang~

Haiz next year l am not going to celebrate chinese new year coz my grandma juz pass away this year. No chinese new year ,no new clothes, no angpau since my grandpa and grandma pass away in this two years. Aww...=(

Back to main topic, christmas night noob and l went to xun show at civic centre. That day when the song leader asked us to shake hand with ppl around us, l want to shake hand with him but seem that he dun want. I hope that he can hold my hand on that day but we didnt even shake hand with each other. That's it! I knew that this will happen so l already prepare to face this truth. I can wait the day u become more courage like what l want. 2012 is almost coming and wanna say bye bye to 2011. 2012 will be better than 2011! Jia you!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment