February 5, 2012

Day 3 in melb

Today weather is almost the same as sibu which is abt 31°C like that. This morning my mum and l went to victoria market to find some goods. We bought some fruits and vegetables and bacon. I bought a cactus from there and l named it as' hua hua' coz it looks like a flower lol.

After that lavender joyce and l went to the church nearby which its name is christ of church. Quite interesting but l still love my old church more. Then we had a lunch with member of international student ministry. Joyce asked me to talk more and dun be too quiet. But l cant find things to talk to them and my english isnt as good as them. I scared that they will laughed on my english grammar or something. So embarrassing haizz. After lunch joyce introduced her friends, yien yien and yun yun to me. We went to fedsquare and visit the museum there. Now I was trying not to be afraid when talking to ahmo or asian. God, l commit all of things into ur hand, help me and lead me so that l will not be afraid. Amen.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment