February 26, 2012

Hot Hot Summer!!

Yesterday was so so so hot!!! 36°C!!! No cloud in sky! HOT HOT SUMMER!!!

Yesterday noon l met Katherine at Flinders street station and we had lunch at Grill'd. The burger was so delicious and HUGE! l dunno whether l should use knife and fork to cut it first or just hold it and put into my mouth. It's too HUGE!! After that we went to visit National Gallery. It's quite nice to visit Asian Gallery and Europian Gallery. Asian Gallery was abt history of China while Europian Gallery is abt history of europe and some art picture abt Jesus Christ and His story. l left at 1.30pm because l need to meet my cousins at 2pm. l didnt finish visiting the National Gallery.

l met my cousins Ah Nguong and Roland. We had lunch at Rose Garden. Then we bought a drink at Chatime. At night we went to church together. First time went to Camberwell church. l saw many people from Sibu!! l felt like l was still in sibu and everyone was so friendly. =D Although they did not have as many ppl as xin fu yuan church, but everyone can enjoy themselves in it. l told my mum and dad that l want to join this church but they worried that l will be back late. Yesterday night l back at 10.30pm and it was too late and l know it. l tried to get my mum's permission. Finally my mum agree coz l told my mum that l will stay at my cousin's house and l will be back home next morning. lol

l miss him again. He always put off9 and l thought he was no on9. maybe he doesnt like me to disturb him. but l miss him so much. Alone in Melbourne. l tried to contact with him and gave him know abt my life in here. l miss him. Pls dun angry of me...pls dun try to get away from me. l'm trying to become a best gf, but y u get away from me. sad sad sad. Boon sorry abt that. pls forgive me. l will not be loso again. =(


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comment: