February 3, 2012

Welcome to melb!

So tired now. Whole night in plane was COLD!!! My nose was freezing!! No sleeping throughout the night. The weather report said that outside temp was -44°C last night!! The crew in plane was serving midnight supper for us which was potato and fish but l was too full so didnt finish it.

Finally reached melb. Temperature in melb is 14°C. Felt like staying in the aircon room. I took 2 hours standing in a really really long long queue at the immigration counter. When l reached the arrival hall, rmit ppl picked and sent me to the unilodge. At first l thought my room was fully furnishes. But when l reached my room, there is no blanket pillow, no frying pan and l need to buy an adapter coz the switch was not the same malaysia.

Around my place gt a lot of shop and the most important is it's near my school and state library! Cool!! The best thing is there are 3 girls from bintulu live near my room! They r having their foundation in monash university. We shared some interesting things happened here. Quite happy gt someone from sarawak malaysia accompany me in this unilodge.

This afternoon my mum and l bought a lot a lot of things back to room. And l met my cousins and uncle in melb and had a lunch and a dinner with them. I cant believe that 9pm in night in melb still so bright lol. I didnt felt sleepy although it's almost 12 in the morning.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment