February 22, 2012

School day!!

Today is my first day to school!!! My English class was at 9.30am but l went out from my place at 8.30am. My class is at building 56 level 3 room 6. Hmm...l cant found my classroom! There was no room 6 in building 56! l was worry because it almost 9.30am! Am l going to be late for my first class? OMG!! What can l do now?? l went to reception counter. They also have no idea on it. LOL!! So l waited in front of the room 6 at building 57. A teacher passed by the classroom. She was trying to find her class too. l told her abt my situation now. She said that she was my English teacher! Woohoo!! The class timetable printed wrongly and many students was late for that class. The teacher planned a ice-breaking game for us to know each other. l found that a girl was from Sibu! She migrated to Melb since 2009. Her name was Hannah. After the lesson finish, we had a tresure hunt which asked us to find the location of Carlton library, Swanston library and teacher's office. l was in group with a boy named Roberto. He was from Indonesia. This game was quite fun but it made me feel very hungry after it.

<Lunch time> l gt bring my own lunch today. l had my lunch with a girl named Hana. She was from Vietnam. l thought she was from China so l talked to her by chinese. She can't understand lol. Sorry abt that =P.

<Chem class> l This time l gt the right classroom! My Chem teacher was from Bangladesh. She talked so fast lol. l need some time to disgest the lesson during Chem class ==. Half of my Chem class will do nursing after Foundation! Chem class was a little bit boring till l almost fall asleep in class.

Yesterday l played skype with BOON!! First time l did it with him!! Long time no see his face. Miss him so much. opps =X but the line wasnt good so we talked less. Awww...l wish l can hug him now. =P

It's time to stop writing. Stay tuned for my next post. Annyeong =)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment