February 13, 2012

It's tomorrow!! Happy Valentine's day!

Hello! Tomorrow is Valentine's day! Are u ready to celebrate it with ur gf or bf? This year Valentine's day no valentine with me. I miss my valentine in sibu! Aww...long-distance relationship...

Yesterday l went to Ikea at Springvale with my relatives and mum. Ikea was so big and look like playing a maze inside there. Lol. But we bought nothing at there coz my room was so small and l already have all the things l want. After that we went to my relatives's house to take a side table and a vacuum cleaner. They had extra so we need not buy for it. My uncle built a small house at his backyard. It took abt 6 years to finish it and he built all by himself! Wow!! There were 3 rooms inside it which is study room, dancing room and bedroom! Cool man! I wish l have one behind my house *wink* After that we had dinner at Sofia's restaurant. So many ppl came and had dinner here coz their food was big portion and delicious too! I ate a lot in that night lol.

Today my mum and l went to Dockland by free city circle tram. City circle tram is a tram which travel around the city and introduce the beauty of Melbourne to all the passengers. l bought a dress from Springfield! It's so cute! Love it so much!! My mum bought 2 shirts for daddy and 1 short for bro. But after shopping for hours, we simply chose a city tram to back home. Unluckily we chose the wrong tram then we travelled all round the city. It took abt 1 hour to reach home. So tired man! Urgh...

Next monday is Orientation day! It's time to get ready to school and say goodbye to holiday! College life, l'm coming!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comment: