February 20, 2012

Orientation day!

Time flies! Today was ORIENTATION DAY!! l'm ready! l'm ready! l'm ready! l woke up at 8am to prepare myself. so excited!! After prepared my breakfast, l went to school with full of excitedness. WOW!! There was so many ppl earlier than me! l reached their at 9.25am and it started at 10am. Everyone looked at each other. Some of them played hp games. Some of the students came with their parents. RMIT staff busy prepared all the things before the orientation start. l looked at them and dunno how to make friends with them.

Finally the orientation start! l found a seat and sat there waiting for the orientation start. l sat between 2 girls which come from China and South Korea. Everybody just sit there, nobody talked and listened to the speech quietly. So so so weird right? l played my phone there, trying to find some friends to chat with in Fb. Finally l saw Boon online and a l asked him to chat with me lol. Sorry for disturbing opps =X l tried to listen to their speech but l cant catch up. So sad =P. Most of the student came from China and Indonesia. When they asked who was from Malaysia, l raised up my hand and tried to find other malaysians beside me. 1,2,3,4...less than 10 student were from Malaysia! *sob sob*.

<Lunch time> l was so hungry. Luckily RMIT served lunch. l got my food and found a seat to have lunch. A girl talked to me. Her name was Hannah from KL, Malaysia! She asked me whether l want to go with her to get know with others. Of course l want! So we walked around and looked for target 0.0 We walked toward another girl. She is from Malaysia too! GREAT! Teehee =P. l walked around, l saw a girl and l smiled to her. She is Anita from Macau. We tried to talk and she told me that her English was not good. Then l said 'ME TOO!' So we talked in chinese *Wink* A girl beside her smiled to me too. Her name is Emma from Shanghai and she did the same course with me! That's good! Finally l gt a friend which was same course with me.

<Enrolment time> l gt my enrolment form from reception counter. l filled it completely and visited the reception counter to choose my subject. l chose Chemistry, Biology, Pure Math, General Math and English. They asked me to talk to the photographer. The photographer took a photo of me. This photo was for teacher so that the teacher can remember my name and my appearance. He asked me abt my preferred name. l told him just write down my real name. But he said he cant pronounce it. So he write 'Sinni' as my preferred name. Is that weird? lol. l met 2 China boys which was same course with me too. l can only remember one of them. His name is Guan Nin l think.

Finally the orientation finished. Pheww...so tired. When l leave the school, one of the China boy who l met just now walked toward me. He told me that he didnt know the way to train station. l walked with him to the train station. We talked` all the way to train station. l made sure that he knew the way home and l walked back to home. Exhausted day...

Just now l tried to webcam with Boon but he didnt want to because he said he looked like a godzilla. l cant stop laughing when saw his message XD He promised me that he will webcam with me tomorrow. woohoo!! so excited *wink* l chatted with Joyce and Carey too. Joyce's line was not good so we chatted less.

l need to go to sleep now. Tomorrow ORIENTATION again ==. Sayonara =)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comment: