February 9, 2012

Melb life


Today is my 7th day in melb. I feel that ppl in melb r so friendly and nice. When l enter the shop, the cashier and promoter will say 'how r u today?'. But l always misunderstanding their pronounce in 'today'. I thought they r saying 'how r u to die?', and l always saying 'hah?' to them. Lol. I love the weather here. My mum likes to describe this weather as 'free aircon!'. Today l visited my uni which is RMIT to ask more information abt the orientation. I just knew that the enrolment day is on 20th not 21st feb! Phew...luckily l gt visiting the info center or else l will going to school on 21st!

Yesterday l was going to Dockland with Joyce. I bought 2 leggings ($10 for each) from Cotton On. We walked along the Yarra riverside. There was no fence to prevent ppl from felling into the river. I was thinking abt if someone was walking walking along there suddenly drop into the river then how can they gt back to the land? == We went back to city by 1pm something.

This morning l met Katherine at the building 8 of uni. And we took tram to the Prahan market on Chapel street. There were a lot of things to see but it's too expensive if u need to buy things there. And we had a lunch at Mojitos Bar. We ordered two pizzas which is hawaiian and another one is pizza with olives and ham. First time tasted the olives and it was too sour! Aww!!! Katherine has to get back to her work so we gt back at 1pm. After rest my mum and l walked to the Chinatown which is located on Little Bourke street. Cha shau pao (small) here was too expensive compared to the malaysia cha shau pao (small). It costs abt $2 (RM 6) each!! I can buy 12 of them in RM6 in malaysia lol.

Btw l miss my hometown food. KAMPUA!!! Awwww....and family and friends and him. *sob sob* Valentine' s day is coming but this year cannot celebrate with Boon in sibu. *sob sob* l miss him. And babess too! Mabel's birthday is coming. Aww... l cant celebrate it with them. I miss SIBU!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

2 comments:

  1. thanks. this is a really good blog. we went to mojitos- review to come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And as for presents you can post them or get your mum to give it to them

    ReplyDelete