February 1, 2012

say goodbye to sibu, my beloved hometown

Today l go melbourne for my study.

*toot* sms from jacq.

Jacq: Wake up liao mah?

Me: l'm still sleeping

Jacq: l want to give u something! Wake up now!

I rushed into the toilet and changed my clothes quickly. *Kiki* Her car is coming? So fast?!? I opened the gate and she gave me an envelope. A photo and an eye shadow. It's from jacq shau tian mabel and carey. Thanks babess!! I love it so much!

After that l checked my bag whether all the things l need is in my baggage, and ready to have my last breakfast in sibu, KAMPUA!! Yesterday boon told me that he will come and farewell me at airport so l waited outside the departure hall. Wait and wait. He' s not coming...so l went into the departure hall at 10.30am. My eyes were full of tears when l walked into the departure hall.

The plane arrived. I cried and cried and cried. My eyes were swollen and pain. In plane, l closed my eyes to let my eyes relax. I felt regret that l didnt hold hands with him last night. I miss my daddy big and sweet hug. I regret that l didnt took many photo with babess and him when l was still in sibu. I miss daddy babess family and him a lot a lot. I was happy coz l have awesome babes and friends in sibu. Cried a lot and used up a lot of tissue paper lol. T.T

Bye bye sibu and say hello to melbourne! Stay tune for my next post in melb.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comment:

  1. Take care n work hard in ur studies. May GOD bless u n lead u throughout all ur obstacles and difficulties. N don't 4gt us arh. Lolz. Gambateh!! …❤

    ReplyDelete