April 25, 2012

18th birthday♥

Finally l'm officially 18!

*Birthday morning*

2.30am- bibobibobibo...Unilodge fire alarm rang!!! I thought the sound is came from the nearby carpark. But when l listened carefully, the sound came from outside my room?! I went outside my room, some of the residents went down. Some smoke came from hostel downstairs. Hmmm...till now l still what happened. I back to my bed and continue my beauty sleep lol. I dunno what am l thinking that time lol?!?! Why am l so pro? If there was a fire then how? I m so...dunno how to say myself ==

In the morning, l went to school as usual. It seems like everything is the same, study n chat with friends during recess time. Nobody knew that today is my birthday. Ok alright, l m not sad coz l m not alone coz tonight l will celebrate with Joyce =) During recess time, we talked abt the weather on this few days. Actually tmrw we r going to have bbq at Brighton beach but the weather report state that it will going to rain. So we canceled it aww...but we planned to have a cooking gathering at my place tmrw! Each one of us cook one dish and share it. That's cool although we didnt have picnic at beach. After class Josie, Evan n I went to buy some ingredients for gathering tmrw. After that we went to my place to put all the things into my fridge n they went back home.

At night, l met Joyce at her place n went to Laksa King by train. We used google map to find the way to there. We kept going to the wrong way and tried to find the direction. Finally we reached! I ordered combination curry laksa. So delicious OMG! It almost the same taste as Sibu laksa! I love it yummyyyy!!! After dinner we went to have a walk at GPO. We tried to take picture but there r so many ppl walking around. So lan ming =X But thanks Joyce. I really enjoyed the time with u. I thought l will be very alone but l gt you. I love u Joyce!! We went to have a drink at Easy Cafe. The weather was so so so cold! My legs were freezing. We back to Joyce house at 9pm. We looked at the picture we took last few years. I'm really a nerd during 2008 n Joyce kept laughing at my nerd face XD l miss those days with all babes. We planned many birthday party n hang out together. Looking at those photos. It was really a memorable memory. We played, took picture n chit chatting...happy memory with u guys. Joyce said that she wants to go to toilet for a while. After a few minutes she brought a plate of macaron 'HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY'. She turned her computer to me. Omg omg omg!!! All babes were on9 n sang birthday song to me!! I was really surprise when l saw all of them on skype! Jacq, Carey, Bing, Evelyn, Vivian...all of them were on skype omg omg omg!! Really happy till dunno want to say what on that time T.T l m not alone this year in Melb. Although we cannot celebrate together but skype can. Skype helped me to communicate with all my babes n family. Btw l was really really shocked and surprise to see u all n love u Joyce for giving me such a great 18th birthday. Dunno how to express my feeling now. T.T love u all Babes. I wish l can see u all n give a big great hug to u all! ♥


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment: