April 25, 2012

Gathering n have fun! ♥

Today l have gathering with my friends, Evan Josie Caroline Emma and Vincent! They came to my house to cookl lunch. Last night l slept at Joyce's house n went back home at 9.30am. Suddenly Josie sms me that she will be late n asked me to pick Evan and Emma at train station at 10am. Omg! It's almost the time! I quickly changed my clothes n ran to Melb Central train station. Finally l found them n pick them up to my place. Josie n Caroline reached my place at 11am. Raining all day long. Luckily we didnt go to the beach phewww...We started preparing the ingredients. I prepared steam fish for today gathering. Evan prepared Hong Shao Rou. Josie prepared broccoli while Caroline prepared salad. One person start to cook while others play poker when waiting for them to cook. So high when we were playing on that game. After 2 hours preparing, we put our dishes on floor and sat around them have our lunch. Evan's dish was too delicious! We finish his dish in 10 minutes lol. After washing all the dish it was already 3.30pm. We planned to prepare dinner too! Evan cooked the same dish n Caroline Josie and me prepared cheese mashed potato. Evan didnt have his dinner after he prepared all coz he need to back home. We were so tired after whole day cooking and playing poker. Caroline Josie and Vincent fall asleep when l was cleaning my kitchen. Vincent snore too loud till Caroline woke up after few minutes sleeping lol. They left at 8.30pm. Nice public holiday without computer and drama =)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment