April 22, 2012

Hey blog!

Long time no update my bloggie! I just finish my exams this Friday. I dunno why l was so stress in this exams. This exams made my face full of pimplesss!!! Omg l need to do a lot of facial treatment after this exams lol. The whole bio test paper were almost the same as past years exams. Luckily l have studied it n know how to do but some of the question like essential and non essential amino acid, l cant remember how to answer coz l revised only one time before the test lol. My bio teacher was so lazy to do a new set of exams paper. ==

Back to life, my birthday is coming soon n l m so excited now. Yeapieee! But my birthday wish is...l wish that l wont celebrate my 18th birthday alone in Melb T.T that is my only wish in this birthday.

Today is church day. =) After l prepared myself to church, it almost 8.00am. Everytime l have to use 10 minutes to reach train station (l walk so slow ==). Elizabeth street closed n l need to use more time to reach train station lol. This time l ran to train station coz l came out late ==. Luckily it still left 3 minutes to go phewww... After church l went to Glenferrie festival with Shinn Shyan =) so many ppl at there n we saw two handsome ah mo boy playing tennis with littke kids. That two handsome boys were too handsome till we didnt want to left that place hehehe =P After that we went to Pizza Hut to have lunch. $5 for one drink n one pizza yummyyyyy!! Chatting and sharing stories with Shinn Shyan whole afternoon. I enjoy the time with her coz l have found a friend that can share secret and stress to each other. Thanks God l found a such friend in Melb =)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment