April 29, 2012

Happy happy XD

My mid term test results were out last few days. Wow! It was really W-O-W!!! My expectation for this test was just only a 'pass' for all of my subjects. I really want to thank God that the result that l got for this exam was really really W-O-W!! Even better than my primary school result. My Bio and Chem gt the highest mark in class which is 96% and 89% My pure math was 90% while my general math was 98% Isnt it really make me wow? Really really make me wow!!!! Btw, Thanks God for helping me in test. =)

Yesterday l joined bersih 3.0 at Federation Square with Shinn Shyan and Samo. I saw many ppl wear yellow shirt with bersih 3.0 on it. First time saw many malaysian support this campaign. 1250 ppl joined bersih in Melb which is the largest group in the world beside Malaysia. Kl gt 250000 ppl joined!! Over 85 place organized this campaign on the same day! There were some talk and shout bersih bersih. After all the events finish we sang Negaraku. I really forgt how to sing! == as a malaysian we should support bersih to get a clean and fair election! Ec must resign! Bersih bersih!! ><

I'm 18 years old now! I can join any activity without my guardian's permission. And now l didnt need a guardian!! My first activity that l wanna join is BLOOD DONATION! I cant believe that l have this courage to join because l hate injection! It is pain and l know it! This is my first time join blood donation. I told my mum that l wanna join it. She agreed!! Yeapie!! I know l scare but blood donation is a good activity that will help a lot of ppl. When l watch On Call 36 Hours, l saw that they need a lot of blood during the surgery but sometimes they didnt have enough blood to transfer into the injured person n he died. I wish l can help them but l dunno my blood is good to help ppl or not. Hmmm...l wish so.

Today after church l went shopping myself at DFO South Wharf. I walked from Flinders Street Station to South Wharf. My google map wasnt function! I dunno my real location n thr location of South Wharf. I just know that South Wharf is beside Yarra River so l just walk along the riverside. I know l was really crazy but finally l can find my way to there lol. I walked around for 2 hours but l bought nothing lol. Then l met up with Joyce to DFO Southern Cross. I bought a high heel from Rubi. My shoes already so so so dirty and broke. After that l went to Jay Jay at Melb Central to buy 2 pairs of trousers. I really really like it!! XD Birthday present for myself =)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment