April 1, 2012

Mission FAILED









More photo for Hanging Rock Trip =D {Thanks Jennifer and Samo for taking these photo}


Mission failed again. I miss him too much till l go and find him first. He didnt on9 for 4 days. I cant found him. I scare this relationship will break although l want to break it. Finally today he on9. I quickly said 'hi' to him. But the conversation stopped in 5 minutes. =( No topic to chat abt. Am l doing the wrong decision? Am l need to wait for him to find me? I dunno...l m such a stupid girl who wish this relationship will last longer. In one relationship only one person do all the work but another one didnt do anything will not last longer. I wish...he can find me instead of l find him myself. =(


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment