April 10, 2012

Easter camp













Time flies. My holiday finish. All well, it's time for me to fight for the coming exams. *HOLIDAY MOOD OFF* l regret that l had bad bad mood during the whole holidays. My decision is back to my bf and continue my long distance relationship. Although it is very tough but l wish this is the right decision. Now l dun want to make him angry and trouble him in his study. He just finish his assignment and have his oral presentation abt international law next tuesday. As a gf l can understand his situation now. He start finding me by himself. I hope that he will continue like this. =)

Back to topic. I just came back from camp yesterday. This camp was AWEASOME! The pastor in charge was from Sibu. I like his talk because he likes to tell jokes that made the audience laugh non-stop and very interesting. His speech topic is about the challenge in world which is sex, power and money (SPM). I had same room with Shinn Shyan and church teacher Wendy. First day to camp we had bible quiz. I have totally forgot about the quiz and l didnt read it before l went to camp lol. But luckily my group partner was very smart in bible so we can answered it. Pheww...Second day we had station games. Song guessing, shaving game, quiz, drink milk by using baby milk bottle competition...We enjoyed ourself in games especially in body part games. We need to draw a paper on floor from station master and follow the instruction on the paper. Unluckily l got a 'head' and my partner got 'shoulder'. I knocked my nose on her shoulder. *Reindeer's nose* Omg!! So painful wuwuwu...T.T After that we played frisbee. This was my second time playing frisbee and they have a frisbee competition. I am in group with Ah Pao, Vincent, Sally and SK. I tried to defend and catch the frisbee. Quite fun and enjoy in game but we dun have enough time to play with. =( oh ya! The meals inside the camp was so delicious especially NASI LEMAK! Awww...l miss nasi lemak so much! I love sambal!! =P Thanks Shi Mu for cooking such a nice meal for all the camp =) Camp duration was quite short and l havnt start enjoy it! =( l miss the time in camp...

Thanks Leslie, Shinn Shyan, Wei Ling and Mandy for giving me advise in my relationship. Boy cannot focus on 2 different thing in one time. Maybe he cannot focus on my blablabla...l will do my best in my relationship. =)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment: