April 15, 2012

Busy day busy life

Short update:

OMG! Mid term test is coming! Time flies. 2nd month in Melbourne. I dun like Melbourne weather. 1 week hot and 1 week cold. I miss malaysia weather *sob sob*

This few days were really busy in study because of the mid term test. Busy doing pass year question and practice question. Most of my time is at library study with my friends. Today l bought all my food for next week coz l m not going to have time to do so. Tmrw l have to do my oral presentation. I chose a boring topic "how to get good result in exams". Really really boring but easy topic. I have finish prepared my draft. So nervous now. I wish l can skip that oral presentation XD. I commit all my works into God's hands. =)

My relationship with Boon back to normal. He back to "normal" again after l forgave him. Lol!!! Omg. He still like that. We have nothing to talk again? I know u r now busy in preparing ur oral presentation. After u finish ur oral pls find me then =( l wish u can find me urself. U can just say hi to me in FB. I will appreciate it. I know l m annoying =P


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment